Property Management Services
If you are considering hiring a property management company, or currently managing your own rentals, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you able to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
To manage your property as if it were our own, Holland Properties will do the following:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants, by belonging to professional property management organizations.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home on dozens of internet sites.
- Create and maintain relationships with licensed, bonded and insured vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that effectively covers your property, collects and accounts for rents, and performs regular inspections to ensure tenants are conforming to the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Provide personalized, attentive service and communication.
- Experienced dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Keep up to date with the most cutting edge property management software, providing us with the most advanced technology tools to serve you.
- Our contracts with our clients are month to month. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our services that we don’t require a year long contract.
If you have any questions about our services please call Mark at (503) 213-4356 or Debbie at (503) 213-4160. To see what our clients and tenants think of us, please see the reviews on Google, Yelp or CitySearch.